COMPANY PROFILE: Sunrise
- Sunrise offers healing program for teenage girls that includes a balanced approach between therapy, academics, and life skills in a homelike setting.
- The cornerstones of the program are centered on the values of nurturance, discipline, respect.
- Sunrise offers one of the best residential treatment centers that offers weekly individual/family therapy sessions, weekly equine therapy, and daily group therapy, and targeted psychotherapy groups.
- Students at Sunrise are very involved in their academic studies, community service and recreational activities.
WHAT NEW HAVEN OFFERS YOU: Clinical Director
- Competitive Salary
- Company offers a competitive benefit package including medical and dental insurance, a company HSA contribution, and 401K with a company match, and a generous PTO schedule.
- Established industry leading program and training in place and the ability to make a long term impact on individuals and their families.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement at Sunrise or within the family of treatment programs located in Utah, Montana, North Carolina, and Texas.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY: Clinical Director
- Oversee therapists and recreational therapists; hold quarterly evaluations with therapists and recreational therapists and conducts any disciplinary measures with them.
- Leads treatment team and makes related decisions.
- Hire and train new therapists and provide ongoing training in the clinical department.
- Holds weekly clinical staffing meetings and attends managers’ and company meetings.
- Communicates weekly with parents, Treatment Team, and Educational Consultants.
COMMUNITY: Saint George, Utah
- In 2005, St. George was the second fastest growing metropolitan area in the United States and as of 2014; St. George had a population of 78,505.
- The city is situated near a unique geological transition zone where the Mojave, Colorado Plateau and Great Basin all converge. The Beaver Dam Mountains/Utah Hill lies to the west, Pine Valley Mountains to the north, the western edge of the Colorado Plateau and Zion National Park to the east, and the Arizona Strip/Virgin River Gorge to the south. The Red Cliffs Desert Reserve lies atop a sandstone bluff overlooking the downtown area. Snow Canyon State Park borders the northwest part of the city.
- The city has abundant sunshine year round, and averages over 300 sunny days per year.
- St. George is home to Dixie State University, a four year institution, of about 9,000.
BACKGROUND PROFILE: Clinical Director
- The position requires state licensure (LMFT, LCSW, LPC, LCMHC)
- The position requires a Master's Degree in marriage and family therapy, social work, or mental health counseling or a related discipline.
- More than three years of clinical mental health counseling experience.
- Preferably more than one year of experience in a residential treatment center setting.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please submit a resume at www.innerchange.com/careers
Sunrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerCode: S2HW